The CNRS thematic school “See or being seen… or not 2017” will take place from 23rd to 27th october 2017. This thematic school tackles the topic of visibility analysis dedicated to the understanding of urban morphology. Visibility analysis is considered in all its forms, such as ground and sky view analysis, detection of salient features and solar insolation simulation. These analysis may be automatized or manual, processed in situ or in a virtual universe.
The aims of this event is to gather researchers and practitioners from different communities (architecture, geomatics, geography, computer sciences) in order to exchange about proposed methods from these domains and to discuss about a common topic. For the support of the discussions, the different methodologies presented during the week will be processed on a common study zone on which a group work will be lead about a urban planning issue.
The thematic school will take place to Saint Paul en Jarez (France), from Monday 23th to Friday 27th october 2017.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific committees :
- Manuel Appert – UMR EVS, Université Lyon 2, Membre du LabEx IMU, France
- Mickaël Brasebin – LASTIG, Université Paris-Est, France
- Claudia Cassatella – Politecnico di Turino, Italy
- Dafna Fisher-Gewirtzman – Technion-IIT, Israel
- Gilles Gesquière – Université Lyon 2, Membre du LabEx IMU, France
- Florence Jacquinod – EIVP/ UMR EVS, Membre du LabEx IMU, France
- Thomas Leduc – AAU, ENSA Nantes, France
- Eugenio Morello – Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- Steffen Nijhuis – TU Delft, Nedertlands
- Daniel Siret – AAU, ENSA Nantes, France
- Jacques Teller – Urban & Environmental Engineering, ULg, Belgium
Organizing committee :
- Marine Bouquet (gestion), AAU, ENSA Nantes, France
- Véronique Dom (communication), AAU, ENSA Nantes, France
Follow us on Twitter @LaboratoireAAU #VuPasVu2017