This special issue of Ambiances explores the transfers and creation of atmospheres and materialities caused by migratory movements, and how urban and architectural spaces develop, emerge or are transformed when specific migrant spatial practices intersect with specific hosting environments in the globalised contemporary city. Read more
The editors adress their call not only to researchers in the human sciences but also to architects and town planners who have touched on these questions in their designs or experimental work.
- Articles in English or French, containing 30,000 to 50,000 characters (including spaces)
- Reception date: 13 January 2022
- Initial feedback to authors: 14 February 2022
- Publication: November 2022
- Please respect the guidelines for authors: https://ambiances.revues.org/221
- And send the paper to: email@example.com
Special Issue Editors:
- Anne Bossé, Maître de conférence à l’Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Nantes, laboratoire AAU-CRENAU
- Anne Marijke Weber, wissenschaftliche Arbeiter, RWTH Aachen University
- Ariane Wilson, Maître de conférence à l’Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Strasbourg.