AAU-CRENAU will organize the 14th European Architectural Envisioning Conference EAEA14 which will take place from the 3rd to 6th september 2019 in France, at the school of architecture, ENSA Nantes.
The main topic is Envisioning ambiances: representing (past, present and future) atmospheres for architecture and the built environment.
The programme of the EAEA14 Conference will be organized in three tracks:
- Ambiance, storytelling and immersion (representation and communication of medium including analog, digital and immersive environment),
- Ambiance and education (tools, techniques, and strategy of design teaching),
- Ambiance and Design (process, analysis, observation and execution of design for objects, space, built-form and urban environment),
Note that Keynotes are :
- Yan Breuleux, professor at the École des arts numériques, de l’animation et du design à Montréal (NAD),
- Anke Jurleit, researcher for the REAP research and teaching group in the HafenCity Universität (HCU) Hamburg, represented by Yanna Badet,
- Guillaume Thibault, researcher at EDF R&D (Saclay).
Information&Contact: Laurent Lescop
Translation and revision of the scientific production: Sophie Provost