AAU-CRENAU will organize the 14th European Architectural Envisioning Conference EAEA14.
The Conference will take place from the 3rd to 6th september 2019 in France, at the school of architecture, ENSA Nantes
The main topic is Envisioning ambiances: representing (past, present and future) atmospheres for architecture and the built environment
The EAEA14 Conference welcomes submissions of research papers, which will be organized in three tracks, namely:
- Ambiance, storytelling and immersion (representation and communication of medium including analog, digital and immersive environment)
Keywords: analog digital media, immersive devices, representation
- Ambiance and education (tools, techniques, and strategy of design teaching)
Keywords: parametric design, conceptual studies, digital world
- Ambiance and Design (process, analysis, observation and execution of design for objects, space, built-form and urban environment)
Keywords: conceptual design, perceptual design, analytical design, performative design, visual design parametric design, simulation design
- Abstracts submission deadline:
2018.09.30Extended to October 20th.
- Abstracts notification:
2018.11.24Extended to Decembre 10th.
- Articles submission deadline:
2019.01.24Extended to February 10th
- Articles notification: 2019.02.22
- Camera-ready version: 2019.03.15
All information for abstract submissions : https://eaea14.sciencesconf.org/